- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Mr Hilal Fareed qualified as an Orthopaedic Surgeon from JN Medical College, Aligarh, India. After working as a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon in India, he moved to the UK in 1992 for Higher Surgical Training in Trauma and Orthopaedic. He was awarded the degree of MChOrth by the University of Liverpool in 1997 and he gained his FRCS (Tr & Orth) in 2009. He was admitted to GMC's Specialist Register in March 2011.
Mr Fareed is a General Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon with special interest in primary, complex primary and revision hip & knee surgery. He takes keen interest in teaching and training and has been an honorary clinical senior lecturer in the faculty of medicine at the Imperial College, London
Areas of interest
Primary, Complex Primary and Revision Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery.
Arthroscopic Knee Surgery.
Trauma Management and Fracture Surgery.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
St Mary's Hospital,
Isle of White
English, Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi (basic), Arabic (minimal)
- MB BS JN Medical College, Aligarh, India 1984
- D Orth JN Medical College, Aligarh, India 1986
- M.S (Orthopaedics) JN Medical College, Aligarh, India 1988
- M Ch Orth University of Liverpool 1997
- FRCS (Tr & Orth) Royal College of Surgeons of England 2009
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Member of the Council, Orthopaedic Section Royal Society of Medicine 2016
Affiliations / memberships
- 9 Harley Street, London W1G 9QY
- 10:00 - 13:00
- 020 7079 2100
- The Mottistone, St Mary's Hospital, Newport,...
- 17:00 - 19:00
- 01983 526699
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.