- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Foot & Ankle
- Hand & Wrist
- Shoulder & Elbow
Senior Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon with private practice in Blackpool and Manchester.
Treating a full range of complaints ranging from minor sprains and soft tissue injuries, sports injuries for premier league footballers to joint replacements for the more mature patient.
Areas of interest
• Minimally invasive knee arthroscopy • Shoulder surgery • Elbow surgery • Ankle surgery • Upper limb surgery • Sports injuries • Hip replacement surgery • Joint replacements • Arthroscopy • Knee replacement surgery • Knee surgery • Hyperflexion of spine ('whiplash') • Frozen shoulder • Ligament reconstruction • Hand : Medico-legal independent expert
- Kathy Jepson
- Cumberland House 1 Cumberland Avenue BLACKPOOL FY1 5QL
- 01253 699444
- 01253 699555
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Henry S Gray Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Blackpool Victoria Hospital NHS Trust
Athletics – Represented County in athletics
Rugby – 1st XV centre at school and Blackpool RUFC
Restoration and re-building of classic cars
Peter Malimson Research Bursary 1987
European Travelling Fellow 1990
Pathological Fracture of the Humerus in a Young Adult with Pagets disease of the Bone.
Injury 1984. 16; 204-6
Anterior Cruciate Replacement with the Leeds-Keio Ligament in Chronic Anterior Cruciate Deficiencies – The Results from Three Centres.
JBJS 1987. 69B: No.3; 493 (Abstract)
The Leeds-Keio Ligament in Chronic Anterior Cruciate Deficiency.
Recent Developments in Orthopaedic Surgery (Noble/Galasko)
Chapter 32: 188-192
The Leeds-Keio Ligament in Chronic Anterior Cruciate Deficiency – Experience and Preliminary Results.
Clin. Orthop. And Rel. Research (accepted)
Deep Palmo-Plantar Wart Causing Extensive Bone Erosion
Journal of Hand Surgery 1990; 15B: No.1: 129-130
Repair of the Chronic Anterior Cruciate Tear
Text of Orthopaedic Surgery (Noble/Davies)
- Mb ChB Manchester 1980
- FRCS Manchester 1984
- Dip.orth.Bio Manchester 1989
- FRCS (Ed) Orth Manchester 1990
Reference number 2645869
Affiliations / memberships
Associate Member of British Orthopaedic Society
Member of the Manchester Medical Society
Associate Member of Hand Society
Associate Member Institute of Mechanical Engineers
Member of the International Arthroscopy Association
Advisor: Royal College of Surgeons (England)
Founder member of MATTU
Member of the AANA
Member of ISAKOS
Founder member of BOSIA
- Cumberland House 1 Cumberland Avenue...
- 09:00 - 15:30
- 01253 699444
- Spire Manchester Hospital
- 13:00 - 18:00
- 01253 763535
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.