- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
I'm a transpersonal psychotherapist with a private practice in London and in Woking, Surrey. I'm also a trauma therapist for Noreen Tehrani Associates, Ltd., working with the Surrey, Hampshire and Thames Valley police, and a trauma therapist with South East Coast Ambulance Service.
The organisations I’ve worked for as counsellor and therapist in the past are the Samaritans, Camden, City, Islington & Westminster Bereavement Service (CCI&WBS), Transport for London (TFL) in their Occupational Health Counselling Trauma Service, and the Fountain Centre, a charity for cancer patients, their families, and carers at the Royal Surrey Hospital in Guildford.
For more information please visit www.livingtherapycounselling.com and lauraprins.com
Areas of interest
relationship issues; trauma; stress; illness; anxiety; depression; bereavement & loss
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Psychophysiological disorders
My research interests include phototherapy, estrangement, and integrating spiritual topics within the field of psychotherapy.
Therapy Today, Integral Transpersonal Journal, BPS Psychotherapy Section Review
- M.A. (distinction) Transpersonal Counselling & Psychotherapy Northampton University 2013
- Post Graduate Diploma in Transpersonal Counselling & Psycotherapy Centre for Counselling & Psychotherapy (CCPE) 2011
- B.A. International Studies Ohio State University 1998
- Trauma focused CBT Noreen Tehrani Associates Ltd. 2015
- EMDR therapist training EMDR Works 2012
Affiliations / memberships
Registered Member British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP)