- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Areas of interest
Long term Impairment Management due to neurological Conditions
Traumatic Brain Injury
Botulinum Toxin Injections for limb Spasticity.
Botulinum Toxin Injections for Drooling
- Maria Jeddi
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant in Rehabilitation Medicine in Royal Berkshire Hospital Reading.
Rare Neurological Conditions
• Jeddi.F, Agha H, Tun P. Vitamin D Deficiency in Neuro-Rehab Patients in United
Kingdom Is there any indication for management? 13th Congress of European Forum for
Research in Rehabilitation. Marina Congress Center, Helsinki, Finland on 6-9 May 2015.
• Jeddi.F, Davidson. R. Thrombolysed strokes at the Royal Berkshire Hospital, their
estimated and actual weights and the doses of alteplase given. ESO Conference- Glasgow
on 17th -19th April 2015.
• Jeddi F, Tun Peter, Openshaw.L. Botulinum Toxin Injections for post stroke spasticity;
The Royal Berkshire Hospital experience, United Kingdom. 23rd European Stroke
conference Nice, France 6th-9th May 2014
• Jeddi,MF, Badwan DAH,Suntharalingum P (2008) Do Behavioural Assessment Tools
Concur with the findings of Neuroimaging in patients with Disorders of Consciousness: A
Preliminary Study. Poster presented at the 5th World Congress of Neurorehabilitation
Brasilia Belgium (Neurorehabil Nural Repair,2008;22:514-640)
• Jeddi,MF, Badwan DAH (2008) Preliminary Analysis of Skin Conductance Response in
Patients with Disorders of Consciousness. Paper presented at the 5th World Congress of
Neurorehabilitation Brasilia Belgium.(Neurorehabil Nural Repair,2008;22:514-640)
• Jeddi,MF, Badwan DAH, Okerie EC (2008) BSRM members postal survey regarding care
of Patients in vegetative and minimally conscious states.. Poster accepted at the 16th
European Congress of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine, Brugge, Belgium. 2008.
Courses offered to GPs
Community Management of Complex Neurological conditions.
Management of Spasticity
Management of Posture and Mobility
Management of Long Term Neurological Conditions.
Reference number 6078246
Affiliations / memberships
British Society of Rehabilitation Medicine
Association of British Neurologists
- Bagshot Part Rehabilitation Centre
- 10:00 - 17:30
- 01276 450800
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.