- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Acupuncture (MSK)
- Back pain (MSK)
- Male or female health
- Sports injuries (MSK)
Enliven Health is a Clinical Pilates and Physiotherapy service, providing a wide range of treatments to benefit you. Alexandra Chapman [BSc, MSc, MACP] set up Enliven Health with the principal ambition to help those with injury, dysfunction or pain, to rejuvenate, restore and maximise the best in themselves. She originally qualified as a Chartered Physiotherapist from the University of Birmingham in 2003 and gained experience working in the NHS in a variety of Physiotherapy fields including Stroke rehabilitation, Amputees, Orthopaedics, Surgical and Medical wards and Intensive Care, before going on to specialise in the Musculoskeletal Outpatient sector. Since then she has trained in the use of Acupuncture and has also gained a Masters Degree in Manual Therapy from Coventry University. This has extended her knowledge and skills, in order to provide advanced management to those with Musculoskeletal disorders.
Alexandra has been teaching Clinical Pilates since 2008 as a Certified Instructor with the APPI [Australian Physiotherapy and Pilates Institute].
Alexandra is also a Women's Health Physiotherapist and treats many conditions relating to pregnancy, postnatal and later in life, such as prolapse and incontinence.
Areas of interest
- BSc Hons Physiotherapy The University of Birmingham 2003
- Foundation Acupuncture Kettering General Hospital 2004
- MSc Manual Therapy Coventry University 2008
- APPI Certified Clinical Pilates Instructor APPI, Kensal Rise London 2008
Details of entry to specialist register
- MACP [Manipulation Association of Chartered Physiotherapists], 2008
- AACP [ Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists], 2004
- APPI [Australian Physiotherapy and Pilates Institute], 2008
- CSP [Chartered Society of Physiotherapy], 2003
Affiliations / memberships
[As detailed above]
POGP Affiliate Member
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Alexandra Chapman 08448845424