- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
- Video and telephone consultations
Areas of interest
General neurology; Neuromuscular disorders; Motor neurone disease; Myasthenia gravis; Neurological impairment due to polio
- Westminster Bridge Consulting Rooms Gassiot House St Thomas' Hospital Westminster Bridge Road LONDON SE1 7EH
- 020 7188 1610
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Neurologist, St. Thomas' Hospital, Guy's and St. Thomas' Trust, London SE1 7EH.
Consultant Neurologist and Honorary Senior Lecturer, National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Queen Square, London WC1N 3BG.
Honorary Consultant Neurologist, Department of Neurosciences, King's College Hospital, Denmark Hill, London SE5 9RS.
Civilian Adviser in Neurology to The Royal Navy
Consultant Neurologist to St. Lukes Hospital For The Clergy
I have been invited lecturer at RSM, RCP, British, European and World Neurology congresses. Presentations (including teaching and research): Association of British Neurologists, European Neurological Society, World Congress of Neurology.
I have published more than 150 original and 150 abstracts. I referee >30 papers annually.
I am a senior editor and the major contributor (11 chapters) to ‘Clinical Neurology’ a 1000 page textbook for Neurology and Medical trainees and consultants.
- MA MB BChir Cambridge University / Middlesex Hospital 1980
- MRCP / FRCP (1995) Royal College of Physicians 1984
- FFICM (Fellow of the Faculty of Intensive Care medicine) Royal College of Anaesthetists 2012
- MEWI (Member of the Expert Witness Institute) Expert Witness Institute 2012
Reference number 2634108
Details of entry to specialist register
- Neurology, 1992
- Queen Square Private Consulting Rooms, 23 Queen...
- 09:30 - 13:00
- 020 7188 1610
- Westminster Bridge Consulting Rooms, Gassiot...
- 10:00 - 13:00
- 020 7188 3955
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.