- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
Areas of interest
I am a fully accredited Cognitive behavioural therapist. I work for the NHS also as a Cognitive behavioural Therapist.
I am also qualified in EMDR-Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing Therapy.
I have a background in Mental Health Nursing and I am also a registered mental health nurse.
I work with a range of problems from
depression;anxiety;eating disorders;PTSD;phobias;social anxiety;health anxiety; social anxiety;low self esteem.
I also specialise in working with long term conditions such as COPD,cancer,diabetes
Current NHS consultant posts held
Worked for the Derbyshire NHS.
I am interested in PTSD,mental and physical health.
Long term conditions.
I enjoy running and have completed a half marathon, and due to take part in the Great North run September 2017.
- Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist DerbyUniversity 2008
- EMDR Practitioner EMDR Europe 2013
- certificate in health promotion Open university 2004
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Derby school of Nursing 1994
- Long term conditions Nottingham University 2017
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- registered mental health Nurse NMC 1994
- Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist BABCP 2009
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) session - (>50)