- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
I am a CAT psychotherapist and supervisor. I did my clinical training at St Thomas' Hospital and currently work in private practice in Tunbridge Wells.
I worked previously with Sussex Partnership Trust as a Consultant Psychotherapist specialising in disability issues as well as in mainstream adult mental health work.
Areas of interest
I treat people with anxiety or depression, stress due to relationship or work issues, bereavement, stress as a result of domestic abuse, illness or other life changing events.
Current NHS consultant posts held
I am interested in serving a wide range of patients and have a commitment to diversity.
My research interests include the impact of domestic abuse and sexual exploitation; issues of caring, bereavement and loss; race and gender issues;
Journal of Adult Protection
Tizard Learning Disabilities Review
Disability and Society
Courses offered to GPs
One hour introduction to Cognitive Analytic Therapy to local practices
- PhD Social Work University of Kent 1995
- Advanced Psychotherapy course Association of Cognitive Analytic Therapy 2007
- Interpersonal Therapy Anna Freud Centre 2015
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Chair of Equality and Diversity Committee ACAT 2015
- Founder member of Indian Association for Cognitive Analytic Therapy Christ University Bangalore 2010
Affiliations / memberships
Member of ACAT, and accredited by UKCP
- TUNBRIDGE WELLS
- 14:00 - 21:30
- 01892 540354
- Tunbridge Wells
- 08:00 - 21:30
- 01892 540354
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.