- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Transactional Analysis (TA)
I am a qualified counsellor & psychotherapist working with both individuals & couples in central Edinburgh.
In addition, I am a qualified supervisor. I provide supervision to trainee & qualified counsellors & psychotherapists, as well as to healthcare professionals.
I am also a trainer at Physis, which is the only TA training institute in Scotland.
Areas of interest
I provide counselling & psychotherapy to individuals & couples based in central Edinburgh.
I also provide business consultancy, which takes various forms.
I am extremely experienced & skilled in working with & treating anxiety, depression, stress, work related stress, low self-esteem, anger issues, bereavement, eating disorders, self-harm, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, childhood sexual abuse, early childhood trauma, trauma & abuse in adulthood, identity issues, & addictions;
I have particular expertise in working with female adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse, as well as working with clients who have a Borderline process &/or formal diagnosis of Borderline Personality Disorder.
I am interested in conducting research into the effectiveness of Transactional Analysis psychotherapy in working with & treating adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse.
I enjoy catching up with friends, going to the cinema, eating out, walking & playing with my dog.
- BA (Hons) in Humanities University of Ulster at Jordanstown 1998
- Diploma in Transactional Analysis Counselling Counselling & Psychotherapy Training Institute 2010
- Post Graduate Diploma in Transactional Analysis Counselling Queen Margaret University 2013
- Certified Transactional Analyst (CTA) European Association for Transactional Analysis 2015
- MSc in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy Middlesex University 2015
- Certificate in Counselling Supervision Physis Training Ltd 2016
- Provisional Teaching and Supervising Transactional Analyst EATA 2018
Affiliations / memberships
I am a member of -