- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Dr Lindo graduated from the Royal London and St Bartholomew's hospital in 1996 and trained in those hospitals and other hospitals in the region including UCLH and the Royal Free hospital. He is a Consultant Gastroenterologist at Basildon Hospital having been appointed there in 2009.
Dr Lindo is interested in and has experience in a wide range of gastrointestinal disorders, and is a colonoscopist on the national Bowel Cancer Screening Programme which requires a higher than standard colonoscopic ability.
Dr Lindo is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians. Appointments to see him can be made through his PA.
Areas of interest
Endoscopy including gastroscopy, colonoscopy and ERCP;
Bowel cancer screening;
Inflammatory bowel disease including Crohn's disease and Ulcerative colitis;
Irritable bowel syndrome;
Pancreas and gallbladder/gallstone disease;
Dyspepsia, heartburn and peptic ulcers;
Diarrhoea, constipation and rectal bleeding
- Sasha East
- Vinci Care International Limited Plexal City 14 East Bay Lane London E15 2GW
- 01245 377028
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Meena Gademsetty Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Gastroenterologist at Basildon hospital
- MBBS Royal London Hospital and St Bartholomews 1996
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians [London] 2001
- CCST in General Internal Medicine and gastroenterology GMC 2008
Reference number 4305307
Details of entry to specialist register
- GIM and gastroenterology, 2008
Affiliations / memberships
- 1629 London Road LEIGH-ON-SEA SS9 2SQ
- 14:00 - 21:00
- 07709 020093
- Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital, Brentwood,...
- 18:00 - 20:00
- 07709 020093
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details