- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Cataract Full Pathway provider
I offer Bupa customers standard cataract surgery on the Full Pathway package option at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital .
This package includes your appointments before and after surgery, as well as your surgery and mono-focal lenses. It means you won’t use up your out-patient benefit or receive any additional bills from your surgeon (or anaesthetist, if you need one) for eligible treatment.
Please call the Bupa Eye Care team to find out more about and to pre-authorise your treatment on 0345 600 7267.
Areas of interest
Paediatric Ophthalmology, Neuro-Ophthalmology, Adult Strabismus, Squint Surgery and Cataract Surgery.
- Sarah Cain
- Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital 30 New Road Impington CAMBRIDGE CB24 9EL
- 01223 266914
- 07423 208267
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Famila Alagarsamy Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, Department of Ophthalmology, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
- MBChB University of Edinburgh 1998
- MRCPUK Royal College of Physicians UK 2002
- FRCOphth Royal College of Ophthalmologists 2010
- Clinical Fellowship Paediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus The Wilmer Institute, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland, USA 2012
- Clinical Fellowship Neuro-Ophthalmology The Wilmer Institute, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland, USA 2013
Reference number 4549185
Affiliations / memberships
North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society
British Medical Association
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.