- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Areas of interest
Paediatric Ophthalmology, Neuro-Ophthalmology, Adult Strabismus, Squint Surgery and Cataract Surgery.
- Sarah Cain
- Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital 30 New Road Impington CAMBRIDGE CB24 9EL
- 01223 266914
- 07423 208267
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Paul Rolfe Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, Department of Ophthalmology, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
- MBChB University of Edinburgh 1998
- MRCPUK Royal College of Physicians UK 2002
- FRCOphth Royal College of Ophthalmologists 2010
- Clinical Fellowship Paediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus The Wilmer Institute, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland, USA 2012
- Clinical Fellowship Neuro-Ophthalmology The Wilmer Institute, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland, USA 2013
Reference number 4549185
Affiliations / memberships
North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society
British Medical Association
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.