- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cataract Full Pathway provider
I offer Bupa customers standard cataract surgery on the Full Pathway package option at BMI Southend Hospital, Spire Wellesley Hospital .
This package includes your appointments before and after surgery, as well as your surgery and mono-focal lenses. It means you won’t use up your out-patient benefit or receive any additional bills from your surgeon (or anaesthetist, if you need one) for eligible treatment.
Please call the Bupa Eye Care team to find out more about and to pre-authorise your treatment on 0345 600 7267.
- Surgical retinal
Areas of interest
Cataract surgery; Retinal disease; Diabetic retinopathy; Vitreoretinal surgery; Minor lid surgery;
Current NHS consultant posts held
Southend University Hospital
Westcliff on Sea
- Membership Faculty Surgical Trainers Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2015
- PhD UCL Institute of Ophthalmology, London 2014
- Fellowship Royal College of Ophthalmologists (FRCOphth) Royal College of Ophthalmologists, London 2012
- Membership Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (MRCSEd)) Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2007
- Membership Royal College of Ophthalmologists (MRCOphth) Royal College of Ophthalmologists, London 2006
- MBBS Guy's, King's and St Thomas' Hospitals' School of Medicine, King's College London 2002
- BSc (Hons.) Pharmacology with Basic Medical Sciences King's College London 1999
Reference number 6056983
- 15-17 Fairfax Drive WESTCLIFF-ON-SEA SS0 9AG
- 14:00 - 18:00
- 01702 608908
- Eastern Avenue SOUTHEND-ON-SEA SS2 4XH
- 18:30 - 20:30
- 01702 447921
- Nuffield Hospital, Shenfield Road, Brenwood,...
- 18:00 - 20:00
- 01277 695695
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details