- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
I have over 20 years experience of working in the NHS. I qualified as a clinical psychologist in 1999 and since that time have been working with adults in secondary care settings, and for the last ten years this has been as a Consultant Clinical Psychologist, also managing and supervising other clinical psychologists, and offering training to others.
I have experience in treating a wide variety of difficulties, including:
• Anxiety, stress or worry
• Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
• Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
• Difficult childhood experiences
• Relationship difficulties
• Personality disorders
• Psychotic symptoms
Often people that I see may have more than one difficulty and may have experienced emotional distress for long periods.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology University College London 1999
- Post Graduate Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Royal Holloway - University of London 2007
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychology session - (5-50)