- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
My background is in mental health nursing. I worked within the NHS for 27 years, the last 10 years as a psychological therapist working with all common mental health problems. I am an accredited member of BABCP and have extensive experience of individual and group interventions.
I offer a warm, approachable, non threatening environment to help you work through your difficulties.
Areas of interest
Anxiety; Panic; Agoraphobia; OCD; Social anxiety; Phobias; Health anxiety: Generalised anxiety disorder; Post traumatic stress; Worry; Stress; Depression and low mood; Low self esteem; Body dysmorphic disorder.
- Post grad diploma Cognitive Behavioural Therapy University of Birmingham 2005
- Diploma counselling University of Birmingham 2002
- Certificate EMDR EMDRextra 2013
Affiliations / memberships
BABCP member (accredited)