- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Face-to-face consultations
Last updated: 5 Jun 2020
- General cross sectional
- Gynaecological radiology
I graduated from the University of Birmingham in 2006. I trained in Clinical Radiology in the West Midlands.
I was appointed as a Consultant Radiologist at University Hospitals Birmingham (Good Hope Hospital and Queen Elizabeth Hospital) in 2014.
I specialise in Gynaecological Imaging, Nuclear Medicine and PET CT.
I am an ARSAC License Holder.
Received Local Clinical Excellence Awards in 2018 and 2019.
Areas of interest
Specialist in Gynaecological Imaging - HSGs, US, CT and MRI
Specialist in Nuclear Medicine and PET CT
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Gujarati - Fluent
- Hindi - Fluent
- Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology (DRCOG) Royal College of Obstetrics & Gynaecology 2015
- Masters in Medical Sciences (MMedSci) Keele University 2013
- FRCR Royal College of Radiologists 2013
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery University of Birmingham 2006
Reference number 6135509
Details of entry to specialist register
- Certificate of Completion of Training in Clinical Radiology, 2013
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.