- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a BACP accredited Integrative Counsellor and Psychotherapist practising since 2003, mainly in higher education.
I offer short-term and long-term therapy, and also offer specialist treatment for trauma, phobias and anxiety (The Rewind technique), Mindfulness practise and Online therapy.
I provide a safe, nurturing and empathic environment in a confidential and non-judgemental space, encouraging self-awareness and empowerment at all times.
Areas of interest
Depression; anxiety; stress; abuse; bereavement; relationships; culture; trauma; phobias; sexuality; self-esteem; confidence, employment; pregnancy; addictions; mindfulness
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Pain management
- B.Sc. Psychology in the Community Thames Valley University, London 1995
- MA Psychotherapy and Counselling Regents College, London 2003
- Certificate Counselling Adult Survivors of Childhood Abuse Birkbeck College, London 2002
- Online Counselling Skills Online Therapy Institute 2010
- The Rewind Technique Uncommon Knowledge 2014
- Diploma Mindfulness Centre of Excellence Online 2015
Affiliations / memberships
British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
Other ways of contacting me
I can be contacted directly using Skype. My Skype ID is: neelamzahid