- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Lower limb surgery
- Reconstructive surgery
I am a fully accredited Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic surgeon. I hold a substantive NHS consultant position at Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge, part of the world-renowned Biomedical Campus.
After graduating from Cambridge University I completed my medical training at St Mary’s Hospital, London. I trained extensively both in the UK and internationally and have undertaken a number of prestigious fellowships.
Areas of interest
Skin Cancer; Benign Skin Lesions; Scar Imrovement; Correction Of Contour Irregularities; Microsurgery
Anaesthetists worked with
Mr Ahid Abo-Abood has worked with Dr Kamen Valchanov at the following hospitals:
- Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital (1-5)
- The Spire Lea: https://www.spirehealthcare.com/spire-cambridge-lea-hospital/consultants/ahid-abood/
- The Nuffiled Hospital: https://www.nuffieldhealth.com/consultants/mr-ahid-abood
- Weymouth Street: https://www.weymouthstreethospital.com/specialist/mr-ahid-abood/
- The SKINSCAR Clinic: http://www.skinscarclinic.co.uk
- Top Doctors: https://www.topdoctors.co.uk/doctor/ahid-abood
- Doctify: https://www.doctify.co.uk/specialist/mr_ahid_abood
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge, UK.
Skin Cancer; Aesthetic Refinements In Reconstructive Surgery; Microsurgery
I'm a keen runner and enjoy watching live sport.
Courses offered to GPs
Current concepts in the management of malignant melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancers.
Advances in reconstructive microsurgery.
Reference number 4745132
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.