- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Video & Telephone remote therapy sessions
I have over 10 years experience working in the NHS and private practice as a Psychotherapist and coach. I have also worked in several Footsie 100 organisations managing health and wellbeing services, so am fully aware of the demands working in rapid change organisations can have on individuals.
I regularly coach and train groups and individuals on how to maintain and improve emotional resilience using CBT skills.
Areas of interest
Acceptance & committed action therapy (ACT) for
Anxiety disorders, Depression, Trauma, Anger, Phobias,
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Cardiac conditions
- Eating disorders
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Physical disability
- Msc Cognitive behavioural & Rational emotive therapy Godsmiths University of London 2008
- Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy Newham College 2007
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Therapist accreditor-British Association of Behaviorual & Cognitive Psycotherapies (Babcp). BABCP 2010
Details of entry to specialist register
- Babcp online CBT accredited therapist register , 2012
- The Hubworking Centre 5 Wormwood...
- 17:00 - 20:00
- 07764 368736
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.