- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Video & Telephone remote therapy sessions
I have over 10 years experience working in the NHS and private practice as a Psychotherapist and coach. I have also worked in several Footsie 100 organisations managing health and wellbeing services, so am fully aware of the demands working in rapid change organisations can have on individuals.
I regularly coach and train groups and individuals on how to maintain and improve emotional resilience using CBT skills.
Areas of interest
Acceptance & committed action therapy (ACT) for
Anxiety disorders, Depression, Trauma, Anger, Phobias,
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Cardiac conditions
- Eating disorders
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Physical disability
- Msc Cognitive behavioural & Rational emotive therapy Godsmiths University of London 2008
- Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy Newham College 2007
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Therapist accreditor-British Association of Behaviorual & Cognitive Psycotherapies (Babcp). BABCP 2010
Details of entry to specialist register
- Babcp online CBT accredited therapist register , 2012
- The Hubworking Centre 5 Wormwood...
- 17:00 - 20:00
- 07764 368736
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) session - (5-50)