- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
I have over 25 years professional experience as a Counsellor in Health & Social Care, GP Practices, Education, the Voluntary Sector and Private Practice.
I am registered with the British Association of Counsellors & Psychotherapists (BACP) and as a Senior Accredited Member, I am bound by the BACP Code of Ethics & Practice and subject to its Complaints & Procedure. I am committed to ongoing professional development (CPD) and I have regular consultative clinical supervision to maintain a high standard.
My consulting room is in Oldfield Park, which is 20 minutes walk from Bath. within 5 minutes from train or bus and with on-street parking. Accessible for wheelchair users.
Areas of interest
Anxiety; Stress; Depression; Bereavement; Adjustment to loss and change, life events; Low Self-esteem; Relationship Problems; Crisis, Abuse.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Pain management
- Physical disability
- Diploma in Person Centred Counselling University of Salford 2003
- Certificate Psychodynamic Counselling Lincoln Clinic & Institute for Psychotherapy 1989
- Certificate in Clinical Supervision SDS Ltd 2013
- Certificate Qualified Social Work Croydon College 1988
- Diploma Applied Social Studies Croydon College 1988
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) Manchester Centre for CBT 2007
Affiliations / memberships
BACP Senior Accredited Registered Member
Manchester Centre for CBT