- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Complex Devices
Areas of interest
Cardiac electrophysiology and heart rhythm management, Radiofrequency ablation for arrhythmia, Cardiac arrhythmias
Palpitations, Atrial fibrillation, Cryoablation, Ventricular tachycardia ablation including epicardial ablation (using 3D mapping), Sudden cardiac death risk assessment, Single and dual chamber pacemakers, Loop recorder implant, Implantable cardiac defibrillator (ICD) therapy, Cardiac resynchronisation therapy (CRT) for heart failure, Cardioversion (internal and external), Pacemaker interrogation and analysis, Electrocardiogram (ECG), ECG monitoring, Echocardiogram, Blood pressure assessment and treatment, Exercise stress testing.
- Julie Reedy
- Cardiology Department Glenfield Hospital Groby Road Leicester LE3 9QP
- 0116 258 3297
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Usman Puar Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Glenfield Hospital, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust.
Inherited Cardiac Conditions.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Gujarati - Fluent
- MB ChB University of Leeds 1998
- MRCP (UK) Royal College of Physicians 2002
- PhD University of Leeds 2011
- Diploma In Cardiac Electrphysiology/Device Therapy Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada 2013
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians RCP (London) 2019
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology American College of Cardiology 2019
Reference number 4518107
- Gartree Road Oadby LEICESTER LE2 2FF
- 09:00 - 13:00
- 0116 272 0888
- Tollerton LaneTollertonNottinghamNG12 4GA
- 09:00 - 12:00
- 0115 937 7801
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details