- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Devices: cardiac resynchronisation therapy device (CRT)
- Devices: dual chamber pacemaker insertion
- Devices: implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD)
- Devices: single chamber pacemaker insertion
- Electrophysiology complex cardiac ablation
- Electrophysiology intervention
- Electrophysiology simple cardiac ablation
Areas of interest
Cardiac electrophysiology and heart rhythm management, Radiofrequency ablation for arrhythmia, Cardiac arrhythmias
Palpitations, Atrial fibrillation, Cryoablation, Ventricular tachycardia ablation including epicardial ablation (using 3D mapping), Sudden cardiac death risk assessment, Single and dual chamber pacemakers, Loop recorder implant, Implantable cardiac defibrillator (ICD) therapy, Cardiac resynchronisation therapy (CRT) for heart failure, Cardioversion (internal and external), Pacemaker interrogation and analysis, Electrocardiogram (ECG), ECG monitoring, Echocardiogram, Blood pressure assessment and treatment, Exercise stress testing.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Glenfield Hospital, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust.
Inherited Cardiac Conditions.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- MB ChB University of Leeds 1998
- MRCP (UK) Royal College of Physicians 2002
- PhD University of Leeds 2011
- Diploma In Cardiac Electrphysiology/Device Therapy Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada 2013
Reference number 4518107
- Gartree Road Oadby LEICESTER LE2 2FF
- 09:00 - 13:00
- 0116 272 0888
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details