- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy, within the Transpersonal tradition, for adults, children, adolescents and families.
Areas of interest
Adolescents;Children;Sandplay;Depression; Anxiety; Search for meaning.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Psychophysiological disorders
- self harming
- Psychosomatic Pain
- MA in Transpersonal Child, Adolescent and Family Therapy with Distinction De Montford University 2009
- Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Education 2004
- Diploma in Sandplay Studies Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Education 2009
- Diploma in Supevison with Merit The Institute of Group Analysis 2012
- Certificate in Fundamentals of Counselling and Psychotherapy Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Education 2003
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Vice Chair Faculty for Psychological Health of Children United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy 2018
Affiliations / memberships
Registered with UKCP
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.