- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Urinary tract stones
- Urological malignancy
I'm a consultant at Lancashire Teaching Hospitals and Ramsay Health providers.
I'm an honorary senior lecturer at the University of Manchester.
Currently the audit & research and cancer lead for Urology at LTH.
Areas of interest
I have a special interest in robotic and laparoscopic kidney surgery, urinary tract stones, general urology including investigations and treatments for haematuria, urinary tract infections and prostate problems.
- Lynne Moss
- Chorley & District General Hospital Preston Road Chorley PR7 1PP
- 01257 245242
Current NHS consultant posts held
Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS FoundationTrust
MD degree on multiparametric MRI in prostate cancer
Currently the audit and research lead at LTH
Robotic and laparoscopic surgery
Kidney stone disease
General urology including benign prostate enlargement, urinary tract infections, overactive bladder, haematuria
Recognised teacher for Manchester University medical students. Urology firm lead
Honorary senior lecturer at University of Manchester
1. Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy in Patients With Chronic Kidney Disease: Efficacy and Safety.
Jones P, Aboumarzouk OM, Zelhof B, Mokete M, Rai BP, Somani BK.
Urology. 2017 Oct; 108:1-6. PMID: 28528858
2. Retrograde Endourological Management of Upper Urinary Tract Abnormalities in Patients with Ileal Conduit Urinary Diversion: A Dual-Center Experience.
Olson L, Satherley H, Cleaveland P, Zelhof B, Mokete M, Neilson D, Srirangam S.
J Endourol. 2017 Sep;31(9):841-846. PMID: 28723230
3. Screening for prostate cancer in renal transplant candidates: single centre experience over 10 years
Aleckovic-Halilovic M, Zelhof B, Solomon L, Ahmed A, Woywodt A
Journal of Clinical Urology, vol. 10, 5: pp. 457-463. Published February 1, 2017
4. Nephrectomy for benign disease in the UK: results from the British Association of Urological Surgeons nephrectomy database.
Zelhof B, McIntyre IG, Fowler SM, Napier-Hemy RD, Burke DM, Grey BR
British Journal of Urology International (BJUI), 2016 Jan;117(1):138-44. PMID: 25824808
5. Dissolution of extensive urolithiasis: extending the utility of Rasburicase can avoid the need for surgical intervention and renal replacement therapy.
Rezvani S, Zelhof B, Hutchison A, Selby P, Picton M, Grey BR
J Surg Case Rep. 2016 Feb 24;2016(2). PMID: 26917728
Courses offered to GPs
Organised seminars at Fulwood Hall Hospital
Outcomes (checked and approved by medical professional body)
Please click on this link if you would like to see information about this healthcare professional’s performance compared to their peers, as published by their medical professional body.https://www.baus.org.uk/patients/surgical_outcomes/nephrectomy/default.aspx
- MD with Honors University of Hull 2008
- Completion of specialist training Royal College of Surgeons 2014
Reference number 5198700
Details of entry to specialist register
- GMC specialist register, 2014
Affiliations / memberships
Member of the British Association of Urological Surgeon
Member of the European Association of Urology
Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Midgery LaneFulwoodPRESTONPR2 9SZ
- 17:30 - 20:00
- 01772 704111
- Wigan RoadEuxtonCHORLEYPR7 6DY
- 08:00 - 12:30
- 01257 276261
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
My self via Euxton hall or Fulwood hall hospitals