- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Devices: implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD)
- Devices: single chamber pacemaker insertion
- Electrophysiology complex cardiac ablation
- Electrophysiology intervention
- Electrophysiology simple cardiac ablation
- Trans-oesophageal echocardiography
Working as a Cardiologist specializing in heart rhythm problems is hugely rewarding. I treat patients who have a wide range of presentations, such as palpitation, shortness of breath, or collapses. This includes clinical assessment and investigation as well as invasive procedures. As well as implanting pacemakers and performing ablation procedures, I have a particular interest in ablation treatments using 3D Mapping technologies. Please see my website for further information (www.nicklinton.org).
Areas of interest
palpitation; chest pain; blackouts; syncope; pacemakers; arrhythmias; stroke prevention; atrial fibrillation (AF); supraventricular tachycardia (SVT); ventricular tachycardia (VT); implantable cardiac defibrillator (ICD); subcutaneous implantable cardiac defibrillator (SICD); cardiac resynchronisation therapy (CRT);
- Renata Kirdeikaite
- Cromwell Hospital 162-174 Cromwell Road LONDON SW5 0TU
- 020 7460 5836
- 07770 950861
Anaesthetists worked with (Bupa members, please ask your consultant whether your anaesthetist is fee-assured)
Current NHS consultant posts held
Imperial College NHS Trust
Atrial fibrillation. Mapping of complex arrhythmias to improve ablation therapy.
I am an author of over 50 research articles and a co-inventor of Ripple Mapping. This technique is now used internationally for treating arrhythmia patients.
Fro further information see ResearchGate (in External Links below).
- Masters in Engineering, Economics and Management Oxford University 1996
- MBBS King's College London 2002
- MRCP Royal Colleges of Physicians 2005
- PhD King's College London 2014
- International Fellowship Hopital Haut Leveque, Bordeaux 2009
Reference number 6053993
Details of entry to specialist register
- Cardiology, 2014
Affiliations / memberships
Royal Colleges of Physicians
Heart Rhythm Society
- BUPA Cromwell Hospital
- 15:00 - 18:00
- 020 7460 5700
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Cromwell Hospital: 020 7460 5700
Hammersmith Hospital: 020 3313 1000