- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
I am a qualified CBT, EMDR and a BACP Accredited counsellor/ psychotherapist. My counselling services are tailored to support clients who are experiencing PTSD,anxiety, depression, relationship issues,eating disorder, and other psychological or emotional issues. I have substantial experience of providing both short and long term counselling to individuals and couples within organisations and private practice. In addition,I have a broad experience of working with different mental heath issues such as anxiety, depression,PTSD, stress, low self-esteem. I can offer a spiritual or faith-based dimension to counseling for those who desire it, but that is always the client's choice.
Areas of interest
Generalised anxiety disorder;Bipolar disorder/Manic depression;
Post Traumatic Stress disorder (PTSD);
Work related stress;Anger management
Low self-esteem; Low self confidence.Relationship issues;
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Video and telephone consultations
Writing, resding, singing, gardening and swimming.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- French - Fluent
- Spanish - Basic
Outcomes (checked and approved by medical professional body)
Please click on this link if you would like to see information about this healthcare professional’s performance compared to their peers, as published by their medical professional body.http://www.bacpregister.org.uk/check_register/results.php?certname=Franca+Umukoro
- Bachelor's Degree in Integrative counselling/psychotherapy University of Greenwich 2013
- Foundation degree in Integrative counselling/psychotherapy University of Greenwich 2012
- BTEC LEVEL 3 in Counselling Skills Bromley College 2008
- Cognitive behavioural therapy Center for excellence 2016
- EMDR Richman EMDR Training Part1-3 2016
- Couple Counselling City Lit 2014
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Counsellor/Psychotherapist Greenwich Mind 2011
Details of entry to specialist register
- BACP Accredited, 2015
Affiliations / memberships
EMDR Association member
- Centre For Counselling Bromley 67-69 Widmore...
- 09:00 - 20:00
- 07517 003130
- Centre For Counselling Bromley, 67-69 Widmore...
- 11:00 - 20:00
- 07517 003130
- The Lovibond Center 5 Lovibond Lane Greenwich...
- 08:00 - 12:00
- 07517 003130
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Other ways of contacting me
I can be contacted directly using Skype. My Skype ID is: franca.eto