- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Phone consultations
Last updated: 29 Jun 2020
- Benign Prostate disorders
- Urinary tract stones
Mr Amr Hawary completed his basic surgical training in the North West of England and then moved to train in prominent urological centers within the South West Region of England as part of his Higher Surgical Training in Urology.
He did several fellowships in endoscopic stone surgery, cancer surgery and prostate disease in the prestigious Mansoura Urology and Nephrology Centre.
Prior to being appointed as a Consultant Urological Surgeon at Great Western Hospital he completed a Fellowship in Paediatric Urology/ surgery at the Bristol Royal Hospital for children.
Mr Hawary has several national and international publications in the field of Urology. He also presented his research work at National and International conferences.
He is currently the lead clinician for paediatric Urology in Swindon.
Mr Hawary treats all types of urological conditions and has a wide experience in prostate surgery, bladder tumour resection (TURBT), Laser stone surgery as well as flexible and rigid cystoscopies, foreskin conditions, hydrocele and epididymal cyst operations.
Areas of interest
General and Paediatric Urology, Prostate Disease including Prostate Cancer, Incontinence, Bladder and Kidney stones, Recurrent Urinary Tract Infections
- Mrs Kerry Magee
- BMI The Ridgeway Hospital Moormead Road Wroughton SWINDON SN4 9DD
- 01793 816009
- 0800 169 4149
- Mr Mike Baxter
- Shalbourne Suite Great Western Hospital Marlborough Road SWINDON SN3 6BB
- 01793 646064
Anaesthetists worked with
- Swindon Consultant Anaesthetists Not Fee Assured
- DR RICHARD G CRAIG Not Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Urological Surgeon
Great Western Hospital
- MBBCHB Alexandria University 1996
- Masters degree in Urology Mansoura Urology and Nephrology Centre 2003
- MRCS Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2008
- FRCS Urology Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2013
Reference number 6132620
Affiliations / memberships
British Association of Urological Surgeons (BAUS)
European Association of Urology (EAU)
Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Medical Defense Union (MDU)
- BMI The Ridgeway Hospital, SN4 9DD
- 17:30 - 20:00
- 01793 814848
- Great Western Hospital, SN3 6BB
- 17:30 - 20:00
- 01793 646067
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.