- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Arnaud Marguin, DO MSc, graduated from Geneva Osteopathy School in 2006 and obtained his GOsC accreditation in 2014. He is a founding partner of the “Cabinet d’Ostéopathie SMO” in Paris (est. 2006) and founded the “Cabinet d’Ostéopathie du Mont Blanc” in Geneva in 2010.
Areas of interest
MARGUIN OSTEOPATH is a private clinic specialized in treating patients of all ages (including expecting mothers and newborns) that suffer from an array of complaints including: postural-based issues, sports injuries, metabolism disorders, muscular tensions and strains, headaches and migraines, sciatica, musculoskeletal pains etc.
Some exemples of treatment are the following :
• Back Pain & Neck Pain (neuralgia, sciatica);
• Knee & Ankle Pain;
• Musculoskeletal Pain;
• Pelvic Pain (pudendal nerve entrapment, pregnancy pain, sacro-ilitis);
The treatments used in the practice are based on an global osteopathic approach depending on the patient's presenting complaint :
• Spinal manipulations (thrusts, HVLA thrusts, Mitchell technique);
• Visceral techniques (Jones technique, soft tissue);
• Cranial Osteopathy;
• Cryotherapy (GameReady);
• K-Taping (joint treatment or rehabilitation).
- Medit simple: https://www.meditsimple.com/practitioners/mr-arnaud-marguin/355083
Running related injuries
(Additional) Languages spoken
- French - Native or bilingual
- MSc Geneva Osteopathy School 2006
- BSc OSTEOBIO 2004
Details of entry to specialist register
- GOsC, 2014
Affiliations / memberships
Osteopathic Sports Care Association
- Wilbraham Place Practice
- 14:00 - 19:30
- 07470 506633
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details