- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I am a respiratory consultant with extensive experience in management of a wide range of respiratory conditions. I trained in Respiratory Medicine in London and I am currently, and since January 2007, have been a consultant at the Royal Bolton Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. I have been till recently the Clinical Lead for Respiratory Medicine in the Trust.
Areas of interest
Cough. Breathlessness,Chest infections.Asthma, COPD, Pulmonary Fibrosis Bronchiectasis. Pleural Disease
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Respiratory and General Medicine
Department of Respiratory Medicine
Royal Bolton Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
COPD and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
Pleural Disease an Medical Thoracoscopy
Invented and patented a new Chest Drain retention device.
Courses offered to GPs
Deliver regular teaching sessions to GP's in Bolton and Greater Manchester
- MBBS Faculty of Medicine University of Khartoum 1988
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians 1996
- FRCP Royal College of Physicians 2015
- CST General and Respratory Medicine North East Thames Deanery - London 2006
Reference number 4269991
Details of entry to specialist register
- Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training in Respiratory Medicine, 2006
- Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training in General Medicine Medicine:, 2001
Affiliations / memberships
Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians
Member of the British Medical Association
- Beaumont HospitalChorley New...
- 18:00 - 20:00
- 01204 404497
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Secretary: Caroline Hooton: 01204404406
also my email: firstname.lastname@example.org