- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Back pain (MSK)
- Male or female health
- Sports injuries (MSK)
- Vestibular rehabilitation
An experienced physiotherapist with 18 years experience. Evening and daytime appointments available. Contact me with any queries.
Areas of interest
Occupational Health and Ergonomics; Workplace assessments; musculoskeletal health
Current NHS consultant posts held
Band 7 Advanced Physiotherapy Practitioner Trainee in Primary Care
Women's Health - use of maternity belts in pregnancy with patients with pelvic girdle pain.
Current MSc research project - grounded theory study on the patient experience of an APP intervention in primary Care
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy University of Salford 2000
- ACPOHE Introduction to Occupational Health ACPOHE 2013
- ACPOHE Applied Ergonomics ACPOHE 2018
- Masters module Injection therapy Society of Orthopaedic and Musculoskeletal Medicine 2017
- Masters Module Non-Medical Prescribing University of Bangor 2017
Affiliations / memberships
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details