- Awaiting verification
- Pain medicine
I completed my specilaist training in anaesthesia at Barts and the London School of Anaesthesia. I then completed my advanced pain medicine fellowship training at Whipps Cross and St Bartholomew’s hospitals in London. I completed my training in 2012 and was appointed a consultant in pain medicine at Barts and The London NHS Trust for three years. I am currently an appointed consultant in Anaesthesia and Pain Medicine at Medway NHS Foundation Trust.
Areas of interest
I am a consultant in Anaesthesia and Pain Management.
I have a praticular interest in spinal pain management including neck pain, back pain, brachiagia and sciatica.
I provide treatment for the following chronic pain conditions:
- Chronic Back Pain including pain from the facet joints and the intervertebral discs.
- Sciatica nerve pain.
- Chronic neck pain including pain from the facets joints.
- Brachialgia or cervical nerve root pain.
- Chronic Headache.
- Chronic Shoulder and arm pain.
- Myofascial Pain.
- Neuropathic pain including complex regional pain syndrome, post shingles pain and chronic post-surgical pain.
I carry out the following intervention procedures:
• Facet joints injections.
• Lumbar epidurals and lumbar nerve root injections.
• Cervical nerve root blocks.
• Radiofrequency ablation and pulsed radiofrequency techniques.
• Botox treatment for chronic migraine.
Current NHS consultant posts held
I am a consultant in Anaesthesia and Pain Management at Medway NHS Foundation Trust. My clinical commitments include outpatient pain clinics and pain intervention lists.
- FRCA The Royal College of Anaesthetists 2007
- FFPMRCA The Faculty of Pain Medicine UK 2012
Reference number 6037761
Details of entry to specialist register
- Consultant Anaesthetist with subspeciality in Pain Management, 2012
Affiliations / memberships
Fellow of the Royal College of Anaesthetist, UK
Fellow of the Faculty of Pain Medicine, UK
Member of the British Pain Society
Member of the World Institute of Pain
Member of the International Association for the Study of Pain
Member of the European Society of Regional Anaesthesia
- BMI The Somerfield Hospital, ME16 0DU
- 15:00 - 19:30
- 01622 208055
- Kent Institute of Medicine & Surgery, ME14 5FT
- 13:30 - 17:30
- 01622 523123
- Spire Alexandra Hospital, ME5 9PG
- 14:30 - 19:00
- 01622 523123
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.