- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
I am a qualified and experienced Psychotherapist accredited with the UKCP. I have an MA in Psychotherapy and Counselling and an Advanced Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy, both from Regents College, London. In addition I have specialist trainings in creative arts, trauma work and neurological impairments. I am bound by its Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy.
Areas of interest
Depression; Anxiety; life changes; burn out; relationship issues; childhood issues; workplace issues; neurological disorders.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Neurological disorders
- ADIP PSychotherapy Regents University, London 2009
- MA Psychotherapy and Counselling Regents University, London 2007
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- UKCP accreditation UKCP 2018
Details of entry to specialist register
- BACP, 2018
Affiliations / memberships