- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
Having worked in talking therapies since 2003, I offer Counselling, Psychotherapy and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) for a wide range of clinical presentations.
I am accredited with the British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP) and the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP).
I have been employed for the past 12 years by an agency in Belfast who specialise in offering therapy to those affected by Childhood sexual abuse and Sexual assault. And, alongside private practice, I am employed in an NHS Clinical Psychology & Psychological Therapies Service.
Areas of interest
Depression; Post Natal Depression; Anxiety; Social Anxiety; Panic Disorder; Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD); Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD); Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD); Anger; Low Self Esteem; Relationship difficulties; Work Related difficulties; Stress; EAP; Childhood sexual abuse; Sexual assault.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Queens University, Belfast 2012
- Advanced Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling Active Counselling & Training, Lisburn - CPCAB 2004
- Bsc (Honours) in Psychology (2.1) The Open University 2004
- Diploma in Combined Social & Behavioural Science University of Ulster 2002
Affiliations / memberships
Accredited Member BABCP
Accredited Member BACP