- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
Having worked in talking therapies since 2003, I offer Counselling, Psychotherapy and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) for a wide range of issues to individuals from all ages and backgrounds. My counselling training was in an integrative model which incorporated all of the major Counselling / Psychotherapy approaches such as Brief Solution Focused, CBT, Person-Centred and Psychodynamic. I also have a Post Graduate Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy through Queens University, Belfast. I am accredited through BACP and BABCP. I have 11 years experience of working with those affected by Childhood Sexual Abuse and Sexual assault.
Areas of interest
Depression; Post Natal Depression; Anxiety; Generalised Anxiety Disorder; OCD; Social Anxiety; PTSD; Anger; Low Self Esteem; Relationship difficulties; Work Related difficulties; Stress; EAP; Childhood sexual abuse; Sexual assault.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Queens University, Belfast 2012
- Advanced Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling Active Counselling & Training, Lisburn - CPCAB 2004
- Bsc (Honours) in Psychology (2.1) The Open University 2004
- Diploma in Combined Social & Behavioural Science University of Ulster 2002
Affiliations / memberships
Accredited Member BABCP
Accredited Member BACP