- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I am a registered and accredited practitioner with over 17 years experience, working in private practice in South Woodford, London E18.
My work is informed by my previous clinical experience in an NHS setting: giving me opportunity to work with a diverse client base, with a wide range of issues.
My interest in Bereavement counselling is supported by my prior training with Cruse Bereavement Care in 2005.
My training qualifications are listed on my website and I am passionate about on going development attending numerous courses each year.
BACP Accredited counsellor/psychotherapist.
Graduate member of the BPS (British Psychological Society).
Areas of interest
Counselling for Depression;
Integration of Cognitive Behavioural principles;
I work with individual clients and offer brief, dynamic focused, short term and open ended therapy. In addition I may integrate principles of CBT within our work together.
- Working with Couples Tavistock & Portman NHS Trust 2015
- Counselling for Depression (CfD) IAPT BACP accredited qualification 2012
- CBT Certificate Bristol University (UWE) 2008
- Advanced Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling CPPD London 2008
- Bereavement Counselling Certificate Cruse Bereavement - London 2005
- Post Graduate Cert' in Psychological Counselling City University 1997
- BSc (Hons) Psychology Open University 1995
Affiliations / memberships
BACP Accredited & Registered Counsellor/Psychotherapist.
BPS Graduate Member (British Psychological Society).