- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
Whether or not you are new to counselling, or have had counselling in the past, searching for and finding the best Counsellor can be daunting. Having accessed counselling myself in the past, I understand how difficult it can be, not only to make that first call, but to meeting your Counsellor for the first time, to be able to trust them, that they will do their best for you.
Having been a Person Centred Counsellor for many years and having worked with varied problems and issues, including anxiety, depression, relationship and work issues, I am here to offer you a professional, friendly and caring service. From time to time, we all need to talk about how we are feeling, and talking to a Counsellor provides an alternative outlook from say your friends and family. Talking to a Counsellor, who is not emotionally involved with you, offers you the safe space to feel free to express yourself and your feelings.
I qualified at the Central School of Counselling and Therapy in 2000 and am an Accredited member of the BACP, following their Ethical Framework for Good Practice.
Areas of interest
Anxiety, stress & depression
Family & personal relationship
Writing. I am a published author of Running From Tenda Gyamar, a book based on my life and work with Tibetan refugees in India. I have a foreward from His Holiness Dalai Lama.
Running From Tenda Gyamar
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling Central School of Counselling & Therapy 2000
- Diploma in CBT Online Academies 2014
- Working Therapeutically with Victims of FGM Solace Women's Aid 2016
- Trauma Related Complex Dissociation First Person Plural 2015
- Sex After Sexual Abuse Solace Women's Aid 2015
- Pre-Trial Therapy Solace Women's Aid 2015
Affiliations / memberships
Accredited Registered Member of the BACP 716443
- Rochford Counselling Services60 1 Clifton Road...
- 08:30 - 08:00
- 01702 544633
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.