- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
I am a qualified counsellor with two diplomas in person centred counselling, a BA honours degree in Counselling and Psychotherapy and a BSc honours degree in Psychology.
I am a Senior accredited member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy, Registered member MBACP (Snr. Accred), UKRCP registered and a graduate member of the British Psychological Society.
I abide by the BACP Ethical Framework and I counsel from an Integrative framework, utilising different therapy modules such as, Person centred counselling, Transactional Analysis (TA), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Neuro science, Mindfulness, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), EMDR and I am BPS approved to work in Trauma.
I am experienced in counselling issues of:
•Recovery from trauma
Areas of interest
Trauma, critical incidents
- BA Hons Counselling and Pychotherapy University of Southampton 2008
- BSc Hons Psychology Open university 2004
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- MBPsS BPS 2000
- Reg. MBACP (Snr. Accred) BACP 2017