- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
Lola initially trained as a Psychiatric Nurse at the Maudsley Hospital, which is a part of Kings College University London. Along sides her Nursing, Lola has 10 years’ worth of experience of working both in the NHS and private practise as a psychotherapist and 16 years as a registered nurse. Lola see all her clients as individuals and aims to work with them in a holistic way, i.e., not just focusing on the unconscious processes but looking at other aspects of the individual’s life that might be playing a part in their current difficult. Lola is fully insured and is a registered member of UKCP (the governing body for psychotherapy) as well as NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council).
Areas of interest
Male Psycho-sexual issues;
Infertility or sub-ferility in women;
Adolescent mental Health;
Lola is accredited to work with adults, adolescents and family.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Gynaecological disorders
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Physical disability
- fertility issues
- Sexual Health
Current NHS consultant posts held
Waterview Centre, Woodfield Road
Brief and short Term intervention for Personality disorder.
Child and family
Registered Mental Nurse
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Dialectic Behavioural Therapy for Adolescents
Mentalization Based Therapy for Family
Psychoanalytical Psychotherapy for Adults
Courses offered to GPs
I am happy to meet with GP colleagues to see how I can support them.
- Mental Health Nursing Kings College London 2001
- Psychoanalytical Psychotherapy Arbours Association 2007
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy Association of Psychological Therapy 2015
- Mentalization Based Therapy for Family Anna Freud Center 2012
Affiliations / memberships
Arbours Association of Psychotherapy
Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Light Centre Victoria 7-9 Eccleston Street...
- 14:30 - 20:30
- 07818 050030
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
Other ways of contacting me
I can be contacted directly using Skype. My Skype ID is: Lolaadesemoye