- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Applied Relaxation
- Behaviour Therapy
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Bulimia Nervosa (CBT-BN)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
I have 20 years experience in the field of mental health and now manage a successful private therapy practice in the heart of Wilmslow. I began my nursing career in the mid 90’s working in hospital and community settings, before moving towards psychology, which provides longer term solutions for people.
It’s been a journey that has given me a great depth of knowledge and experience, which will enhance the quality and effectiveness of your therapy sessions, providing you with the reassurance and confidence that will ensure an ease and level of support to enhance your therapy.
Areas of interest
I work within all areas of mental health and work with young people and adults.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Cardiac conditions
- Eating disorders
- Pain management
- Physical disability
View photos of my work
Click an image to enlarge and read a description