- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Areas of interest
General gynaecology; menstrual disorders; pelvic pain; laparoscopic surgery; hysteroscopic surgery; diagnostic hysteroscopy; cautery to cervical ectropion; colposcopy; ablation; resection of polyps/fibroids; treatment of endometriosis; treatment of fibroids and treatment of vulval disorders i.e. lichens sclerosis.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Hindi - Conversational
- Telugu - Conversational
Courses offered to GPs
Talk at seminar for GPs in the Yorkshire on Heavy menstrual bleeding.
Talk at seminar for GPs in the Yorkshire on pelvic pain.
- MBBS NTR University of Health Sciences 1996
- MD Obstetrics and Gynaecology King George Hospital, University of Health Sciences 2002
- MRCOG Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists 2003
- Post graduate certificate in advanced gynaecological endoscopy University of Surrey 2014
- FRCOG Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists 2016
Reference number 5195696
Details of entry to specialist register
- Obsterician and Gynaecology specialist, 2010
Affiliations / memberships
Royal College of Obstetretrics and Gynaecology
British Society of Gnaecologoical Endoscopy
British Soceity of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
Medical Defence Union
General Medical Council
British Society of nanomedicine
- Yorkshire Clinic, BD16 1TW
- 08:00 - 17:00
- 01274 550600
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details