- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
I have been a private practitioner working in Kenilworth for 7 years. I have experience working with anxiety, anger management, bereavement and loss, depression, illness, life limiting conditions, disability, low self esteem, stress, work related issues, etc., and my experience covers many other presenting issues. My aim is to help you to help yourself by offering a non judgmental therapeutic relationship, where you can explore and work on your difficulties.
I work from modern private rooms in Kenilworth, Warwickshire. The location has convenient parking very close to the property and public transport links.
Areas of interest
Bereavement and loss; self-esteem.
- BA(Hons) Counselling & Psychotherapy University of Warwick 2010
- Advanced Diploma CBT University of Warwick 2013
- Diploma Coaching University of Warwick 2014
- Diploma in Integrative Supervision Grove Practice London 2014
- Solution Focused Therapy SDS Seminars Limited 2015
- CBT Introduction and Practice Skills SDS Seminars Limited 2015
- Certificate in CBT Skills Grove Practice London 2016
- Certificate Third Wave CBT (ACT, DBT, CFT, Mindfulness) SDS seminars Limited 2017
Affiliations / memberships
BACP (British Association Counselling and Psychotherapy) Senior Accredited Member 642740
Professional Standards Authority Register 026859