- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently available for:
- Phone consultations
- Video consultations
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Transactional Analysis (TA)
I have several years experience working in surgeries, addiction organisation, EAP, Occupational Health Departments and domestic violence charity organisations.
I now work as a Private Practitioner, helping individuals and couples overcome issues such as cross cultural problems.
Areas of interest
EAP programme- workplace issues; bullying
Domestic Violence; slavery
Addiction- alcohol; drugs and gambling
Anxiety; depression; stress; Panic attack
Loss- grief; loss of confidence and self esteem
Resistance to Changes in life.
Avoidance; Social Isolation
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Psychophysiological disorders
Cultural and diversity issues.
Reading and swimming
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Shona - Fluent
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling Northern Guild in Psychotherapy and Counselling 2009
- Clinical Supervision Northern Guild in Psychotherapy and Counselling 2014
- Postgraduate diploma in Counselling Studies Edinburgh University 2006
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- BACP (Accredited) Northern Guild in Psychotherapy and Counselling 2010
Affiliations / memberships
- Prime Psychology, 5 Millar Crescent, Edinburgh...
- 09:00 - 17:00
- 07772 100937
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details