- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Movement disorders
My NHS work is spent at Walton Centre NHS Trust, whiston and St Helens hospital .
I was trained at Academy of Medical sciences, Kannur University ,Kerala , qualifying in 2004. I underwent my junior doctor training at Northwest England where I obtained Membership of the Royal College of Physicians in 2010(MRCP).
I completed my specialist neurology training at Greater Manchester Neuroscience Centre (GMNC), developing additional special interests in movement disorders including Parkinson’s disease, atypical parkinsonian disorders and headache disorders offering treatments such as Botox injections and nerve blocks. I was appointed to the General Medical Council specialist register for Neurology in 2014 and in the same year appointed as consultant Neurologist at Walton Centre NHS Trust.
I manage a wide variety of General Neurological conditions including
Peripheral nerve disease
Areas of interest
• Headache and migraine (including botox, nerve blocks) ; Movement disorders (e.g. Parkinson's disease) ; Neuro-ophthalmology ; Epilepsy ; Neuromuscular disorders ; sleep disorders ; strokes ; Neurogenetics,MS and other neuroinflammatory diseases
- MBBS Academy of Medical sciences , Kannur University ,Kerala 2004
- MRCP (UK) Royal College of Physicians (London) 2010
- MRCP (Neurology) Royal College of Physicians (London) 2013
Details of entry to specialist register
- Neurology, 2014
Affiliations / memberships
Association of British Neurologists (ABN)
British Medical Association (BMA)
Movement Disorder Scoiety (MDS)
Medical Defence Union (MDU)
- Fairfield Independent Hospital, WA11 7RS
- 17:00 - 20:00
- 01744 739311
- Nuffield Health, The Grosvenor Hospital
- 17:00 - 20:00
- 01244 684325
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
01744739311 (Fiarfield patients )
01244684325 (Nuffield patients)