- Verified this account
I am a Consultant in Anaesthetics and Pain Management at Kingston Hospital. I qualified from the University of Bristol in 2002 and did my basic postgraduate training in the South-West region prior to moving to London for higher specialist training. I was appointed at Kingston Hospital in 2014.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- BSc (Hons) University of Bristol 1999
- MBChB University of Bristol 2002
- FRCA Royal College of Anaesthetists 2008
- FFPMRCA Royal College of Anaesthetists 2013
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians 2005
Reference number 6051965
Details of entry to specialist register
- GMC, 2014
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.