- Fee assured
- Verified this account
In 1993 I graduated from Medical University Lublin, Poland. In year 2000 I completed specialty training in general and colo-rectal surgery and I was appointed as a Consultant General and Colorectal Surgeon in District General Hospital in Pulawy, Poland. In 2003, having completed a research project on influence of treatment with PPI's on gastric juice milieu I submitted my thesis and was awarded PhD degree. From 2006 to 2009 I worked as a Consultant General Surgeon at Stepping Hill Hospital in Stockport. In 2009 I was appointed as a Consultant General Surgeon at Salford Royal Hospital where I am leading on Day Surgery service.
Areas of interest
Laparoscopic surgery; hernia surgery; Sportsman's groin/hernia; gallstones; gallbladder surgery, pilonidal sinus surgery; gastroscopy; colonoscopy;
- Lynn Jones
- Salford Royal Hospitals NHS Trust Hope Hospital Stott Lane SALFORD M6 8HD
- 0161 206 2229
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Arnab Banerjee Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant General Surgeon
Salford Royal NHS FT
CEA level 1
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Polish - Native or bilingual
Courses offered to GPs
Pilonidal sinus management.
Groin hernia, chronic groin pain and Sportsman's groin management.
Laparoscopic ventral and groin hernia surgery.
- MD Medical University Lublin, Poland 1993
- PhD Medical University Lublin, Poland 2003
- Specialty Training in General and Colorectal Surgery Medical Center for Postgraduate Medical Training, Warsaw, Poland 2000
Reference number 6121998
Details of entry to specialist register
- GMC specialty registration in general surgery, 2005
Affiliations / memberships
British Hernia Society
European Hernia Society
British Association of Day Surgery
- Oaklands Hospital, 19 Lancaster Road SALFORD M6...
- 09:30 - 12:30
- 0161 787 7700
- Oaklands Hospital, 19 Lancaster Road, Salford,...
- 14:00 - 17:00
- 0161 787 7700
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.