- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Behaviour Therapy
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Motivational Interviewing
I have more than 20 years' experience in the field of mental health, having worked in the NHS in Adult Mental Health Services and latterly as a Consultant Counselling Psychologist in the field of Substance misuse.
Having retired from the NHS, I now run a small private practice working with adult clients using an integrative approach for a range of presenting psychological issues including Anxiety, Depression, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (including childhood trauma); Substance Misuse and Relationship Counselling.
Areas of interest
Adult Mental Health; Substance Misuse; Childhood Trauma; PTSD; Depression; Anxiety; Bereavement; Relationship difficulties.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Pain management
- M.Sc Psycological Counsellig Uiversity of Surrey 1996
- Statement of Equivalence in Counselling Psychology British Psychological Society 1996
- PG Diploma in Supervision Whittington Hospital NHS Trust 1997
Affiliations / memberships
British Psychological Society (BPS) - Chartered Counselling Psychologist
Health & Care Professions Council (hcpc) - Registered Practitioner Psychologist
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP) - Senior Accredit Counsellor