- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
I am an Accredited Member of BACP (British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy).
I graduated in 2004 in Counselling.
I am also a Master Practitioner in EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique).
Areas of interest
Depression; Anxiety, Trauma; Childhood Sexual Abuse; Sexual Violence; Stress; Chronic Pain; Bullying; Bereavement; Domestic Violence; Low Self-Esteem; Confidence Building; Career; Self harm; Relationships; Addiction; Personal Development. I am a Master Practitioner in EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique).
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Pain management
- Advanced Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling Counselling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body 2004
- Certificate in Counselling Skills Salford University 2002
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Open College, Birmingham 2007
- Advanced Certificate in Solution Focused Brief Therapy Derry Well Woman Clinic 2011
- Emotional Freedom Technique - Master Practitioner Life Therapies, Belfast 2016
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Accredited Counsellor British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy 2008
Affiliations / memberships
Accredited BACP Counsellor