- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
I am an Accredited Member of BACP (British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy).
I graduated in 2004 in Counselling.
Areas of interest
Depression; Anxiety, Trauma; Childhood Sexual Abuse; Sexual Violence; Stress; Chronic Pain; Bullying; Bereavement; Domestic Violence; Low Self-Esteem; Confidence Building; Career; Self harm; Relationships; Addiction; Personal Development; Anger.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Pain management
- Certificate in Counselling Skills Salford University 2002
- Advanced Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling Counselling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body 2004
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Open College, Birmingham 2007
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy Derry Well Woman 2011
- Mindfulness School of Psychology 2018
- Somatic Strategies Addressing the Interplay Between Shock & Developmental Trauma Trauma Solutions (Dr Diane Poole Heller & Dr Peter Levine) 2021
- Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional (CCATP) - Applied Neuroscience for Treating Anxiety, Panic and Worry PESI UK 2022
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Accredited Counsellor British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy 2008
Affiliations / memberships
Accredited BACP Counsellor