- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Phone consultations
- Video consultations
Last updated: 19 Apr 2020
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
Director of Canary Wharf Psychology and Psychotherapy Practice since 2007 working with people from the City/Business arena.
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) Registered Counselling Psychologist
- British Psychological Society (BPS) Chartered Psychologist and Associate Fellow
-British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) Registered Practitioner
- European Federation of Psychologists Associations (EFPA) Registered Psychologist
- British Association for Performing Arts Medicine (BAPAM) Assessing Clinician | Registered Psychologist and Psychotherapist
Areas of interest
Lack of meaning;
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD);
Perinatal and parenting difficulties;
Intimacy and sexuality;
Medical and chronic conditions;
Grief and bereavement;
Multicultural and minority issues.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Physical disability
- Chronic pain
- Psychogenic issues and pathologies
Mental health and well-being, psychosocial adjustment, occupational health, resilience, vitality, stress, anxiety, trauma, illness, psychosomatic conditions, transitions, performance psychology, history and philosophy of psychology, human science research.
Clinic featured in The Psychologist (BPS) and Classical Music Magazine.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Italian - Native or bilingual
I have a wide range of professional publications and conference presentations.
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Tel: 07737 821881