- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently available for:
- Phone consultations
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- Hand & Wrist
Lynn Wilson qualified from The Queen's University of Belfast in 1997 with Distinction in Medicine and Surgery. Following her house jobs in the Royal Victoria Hospital she entered into surgical training. She was appointed as a Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic surgeon in Craigavon Area Hospital in 2010 where she still has her NHS practice.
Her surgical specialist interest is in hand and wrist surgery and she completed a year long upper limb fellowship in The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital in Oswestry England.
Her other main interest is in medical education, She completed a Masters Degree in Medical Education at Queen's passing with Distinction in 2007. She remains actively involved in undergraduate and postgraduate medical education and training.
- Michelle McClelland
- C/O Room 14 MEC Craigavon Area Hospital Lurgan Road Portadown CRAIGAVON BT63 5QQ
- 07595 768706
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Lloyd Turbitt Fee Assured
- Dr Satyavir Singhal Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Craigavon Area Hospital
- FRCSEd (Tr & Orth) Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2008
- MMedSci (with Distinction) Queen's University Belfast 2007
- MB BCh BAO (with Distinction in Medicine & Surgery) Queen's University of Belfast 1997
Reference number 4420316
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Honorary Lecturer Queen's University of Belfast 2017
Affiliations / memberships
Irish Hand Surgery Society
British Society for Surgery of the Hand
British Orthopaedic Association
Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- 2 Ballynahinch Rd, Hillsborough BT26 6AR
- 19:00 - 21:00
- 028 9268 0940
- Kingsbridge Private Hospital, 811-815 Lisburn...
- 08:00 - 12:00
- 0845 600 6352
- Ulster Independent Clinic, 245 Stranmillis Rd,...
- 13:30 - 17:30
- 028 9066 1212
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.