- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently available for:
- Phone consultations
- Face-to-face consultations
- Video consultations
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
My name is Joshi George and I am a Consultant Neurosurgeon with complex spine expertise.
This means that though I am a fully qualified neurosurgeon, trained to perform operations like removing clots and tumours from the brain, my day to day job is almost exclusively, dealing with very complex spine problems.I have trained for more than 20 years, on three continents, to do these complex operations to a world class standard.
Areas of interest
Minimally invasive spine surgery
Cancer of the spine
Complex spine surgery
- Penny Clarke
- The Neuroscience Department BMI Alexandra Hospital Mill Lane CHEADLE SK8 2PX
- 0161 495 7080
- 0161 491 1645
Anaesthetists worked with
Current NHS consultant posts held
Salford Royal Foundation Trust
- MBBS Mahatma Gandhi University 1998
- FRCSGlasg(Neuro.Surg) Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow 2010
- M.D. University of London 2009
- Fellowship of European Board of Neurological Surgery European Association of Neurosurgical Societies 2011
- Fellowship in Spine Surgery University of Toronto 2012
Reference number 5197066
- Neuroscience Unit BMI The Alexandra Hospital...
- 13:00 - 20:00
- 0161 495 7080
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
0161 495 7080