- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Sexual and reproductive healthcare
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist based in the Southern Trust. I trained in Northern Ireland and undertook two additional years in gynaecology and gynaecological surgery in Toronto, Canada.
Areas of interest
Special interests in urogynaecology / pelvic floor disorders, urinary incontinence, abnormal uterine bleeding, vulvar disease, painful intercourse.
Specific procedures: minimally invasive hysterectomy, sacrocolpopexy, midurethral slings, hysteroscopic sterilization.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Southern Trust: Craigavon Area Hospital and Daisy Hill Hospital
Delivery outcomes following complex vaginal tears. Publication in Obstetrics & Gynecology, 12/2015.
Recurrent Obstetric Anal Sphincter Injuries. Published in Obstetrics & Gynecology Dec 2014
- Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists RCOG 2007
- Diplomate of the Institute of Family Planning RCOG 2006
- Advanced Gynecology Fellowship University of Toronto 2012
Reference number 4643931
Details of entry to specialist register
- Specialist register for Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 2013
Affiliations / memberships
Professional Medical Protection
- Hillsborough Private Clinic,2 Main...
- 14:00 - 16:30
- 028 9268 8899
- Newry Clinic Windsor Avenue Newry
- 14:00 - 17:30
- 028 3025 7708
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Newry Clinic 028 30257708
Hillsborough Private Clinic 02892688899