- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Video consultations
- Phone consultations
Last updated: 18 Apr 2020
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
A Doctor of Clinical Psychology with over 25 years NHS experience, including the provision of psychological interventions in
Adult Mental Health;
Pain Management specialties.
A qualified and experienced Clinical Hypnotherapist.
Trained and experienced in Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR) for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Areas of interest
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD);
Anxiety Disorders (including Health Anxiety; Travel Anxiety; Generalised Anxiety;
Psychotherapeutic approaches to managing Physical Illness, including:
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS);
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Rheumatological conditions
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology Plymouth University 1997
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis London College of Clinical Hypnosis 2002
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details