- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Behavioural Couples Therapy
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
A Chartered Doctor of Clinical Psychology with 25 years NHS experience, including the provision of psychological interventions in the Adult Mental Health; Physical Health, and Pain Management specialties. A qualified and experienced Clinical Hypnotherapist.
Trained in Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR) for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Areas of interest
Pain Management; Depression; Phobias; Anxiety Disorders (including Health Anxiety; Travel Anxiety; Generalised Anxiety; Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD); Psychotherapeutic approaches to managing Physical Illness, including:
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS); Cancer.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders